Sunday, August 12

hiatus


as is probably evident I have been on a blogging hiatus. we've had so much going on in the last few weeks that i needed a breather plus it really has hit me i need to start planning for dylan's arrival which is a short 4 weeks away! i've been in the middle of a couple projects which i'd like to finish in the next few days so i can share them with you soon!

in the meantime, head over to my dear friend sonya's blog to read about the baby celebration party we threw for dylan last weekend. we wanted a small little party to celebrate our new sweet pea but we didn't want it to be a baby shower since we have everything she needs thanks to her big sister brooke. my mind was in a million different places that day so i totally  spaced out and didn't take any pictures. luckily i had my right hand biff do the job. enjoy her blog! 

No comments: